Working in the airline industry draws not only respect but also huge salaries. There are several aviation colleges in Kenya where you can undergo training in piloting, customer care as well as air hostess.
There are a total of 19 aviation colleges approved to train aviation related courses, they include:
- East African School of Aviation
- Kenya School of Flying
- Ninety Nine Flying Club
- Sicham Aviation College
- Skylink Flight Services Limited
- West Rift Aviation Limited
- Capital Connect Supplies Limited
- Moi University School of Aerospace and Sciences
- Standard Aviation Limited
- Flight Training Centre
- Ninety Nine Flying School
- Pro-Active Air Services
- Aero-Link Training Centre
- Skymax Aviation Limited
- Aerosafe African Consultants
- Valentine Air Services
- Skyone Aviation Limited
- Nairobi Flight Training
- Mombasa Aviation Training Institute
The colleges listed above are credible and offer the best training. They are also accredited by the Kenyan government, meaning that the certificates issued by the respective training colleges are genuine.
Most of the colleges listed above are located at Wilson Airport, Nairobi while the rest are scattered across the country.