Controversial Gatundu South MP harshly reacted to to supreme court’s ruling regarding the re-election of President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Through his social media platfoam, he posted;
DID YOU MISS THIS?
- Kyalo Peter Kyuli Sets Wavinya Ndeti In A Massacre, IEBC Blocks Her From Contesting
- Bungoma Senator Moses Wetangula “GIVES” Names Of Two Men Who Killed Jacob Juma And Chris Msando
- End-times; If This Church Was In Kenya Would You Attend? Opinion Poll; YES / No
My first business in parliament
- No more electronic transmission of results. We count all votes at the constituency and declare them there .
- Supreme Court will require minimum of 5 judges to overturn results
I will easily get support of 233 members
Raila if you don’t like it use your underwear to commit suicide
The ruling to conduct fresh presidential elections has seen many across the political divide line show case mixed reactions
However, Information from NASA secretariat indicates that the former Raila Advisor Miguna Miguna has been approached by top ODM politicians and has agreed to join his former ally.
Miguna Miguna lost gubernatorial seat to incumbent Mike Sonko Mbuvi .