Kanze Dena, the Citizen Nipashe news anchor’s love life crushed long before fame caught up with her. She was heartbroken and left with a kid by her irresponsible boyfriend.
The following are facts about the beautiful lady that you will only find on venas news:
- She has three names :Kellen Beatrice Kanze Dena.
- She was brought up by a single mother.Her father left them while Kanze was eight years old.
- She was born to Durumu, one of the nine sub tribes of Mijikenda in Kwale County.
- Schooled in Meru and more specifically she attended Kieni Girls High School.
- She had low self-esteem especially from friends who looked down upon her because of the tummy and protruding b@@bs in her tender age.
- She worked as a waiter after high school and in the process got pregnant. She took her 3 months baby to her mother for adoption, unfortunately the baby died. This made her have low self-esteem, and this is the reason why she wanted to commit suicide.Kanze has had several miscarriages.
- She joined Nairobi Baptist Church where she got saved.
- Kanze worked with KBC as an intern after her college.
Kanze is now single, independent and born again Citizen TV Presenter. She is a role model to may.
Plus254news wish her well in her endeavors!